WOWSERS … workshops poppin’ up all over this spring! And shots like this (with snow) becoming less and less. Should soon see buds bursting, and hear peepeers singing their little hearts out!
Here’s the roster for the spring …
- Memoir Writing, Saint John NB, Monday Feb. 27
- Memoir Writing, Lockeport NS, Thursday March 23
- Hop aboard the Narrative Train, Saint John NB, weekend of April 8, 9 (can take one or two days)
- Memoir Writing, Baddeck, Cape Breton, Thursday April 20
- Travel Writing, Sydney, Cape Breton, Saturday April 22
Interested in finding out more? Contact me for outlines etc.
Meanwhile, happy to see these stories in last issue of Saltscapes : one titled “Down to a fine art” about folk art … and one titled “The fastest ship in the world,” about the Marco Polo.
Now … gotta pack and head for the ferry, or I’ll miss it!
Please sign me up for April 20th in Baddeck! Thanks! Kathleen
Shall do! And I will send details later! WHOOP!